Cookies op Different Vastgoed

Fijn dat je verder wilt lezen. We gebruiken cookies om de website naar behoren te laten werken, om functies voor social media te bieden en om onze website te analyseren. Dit gebeurt anoniem. Je gaat akkoord met onze cookies als je onze website blijft gebruiken. Op onze website kun je ook onze Privacyverklaring vinden.

Onze diensten | Different Vastgoed

Vacancy law

If you sell a property, you can rent the property without the tenant being entitled to full security of tenure of the tenancy. This can be temporary rental based on the vacancy law. This will save you on your double loads and we provide good temporary habitation.

Different Vastgoed has years of experience with infill rental based on the vacancy law.


Always report temporary rental on time to your insurer. It can indeed affect your existing insurance. Hiring It may be that you are no longer insured for all risks or that you have to pay a higher premium.

Tax consequences

Letting your property has almost always tax consequences. Your dwelling for sale comes from Box 1 and goes to Box 3 this means that:

  • mortgage interest deduction on the rental property expires;
  • addition of notional rental value of the dwelling lease expires;
  • the balance of the value of the rental property minus the mortgage debt is charged above the exemption in Box 3;

Rental income from the rental property are untaxed.

We advise you to inform The Tax or your financial advisor to inquire what your tax implications are.


Different Vastgoed can arrange the application for the permit vacancy law by the respective municipality for you.

The following documents must be submitted:

  • permit application vacancy law.
  • sales contract for the property by a licensed broker.
  • ownership of the house.